Will Xact work for my tank?
Xact offers 2 different types of systems designed to accommodate nearly any LPG tank: 1.) Gauge Reader Systems and 2.) Ultrasonic (sonar) systems.
Xact systems were originally designed for the monitoring of LPG tanks, but can also monitor
non-LPG fuel tanks if the tank meets the necessary physical or gauge requirements. If you are interested in monitoring a non-LPG tank, it is best to speak to an Xact support rep before purchasing to make sure the system will work for you.
Gauge Reader System Tank Requirements
Xact offers 2 different types of gauge reader systems compatible with Rochester or Magnetel Remote Ready Dial faces.
1. XACT52060 - Gauge Reader for 2" - 4" Remote Ready Dial face. Typically used on residential and smaller commercial tanks.
2. XACT56060 - Gauge Reader Twinsite for 8" - 10" Remote Ready Dial face
If you have a compatible dial face on your tank, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Example of 2" Remote Ready Dial face
Ultrasonic (sonar) System Tank Requirements
Xact offers 2 different types of Ultrasonic systems. These systems have no dependency on an existing gauge or remote ready dial face.
1. XACT50060 - Small Tank Ultrasonic System:
- Designed for residential and smaller commercial tanks 125 gallons to 2,000 gallons
2. XACT15096 + XACT31012 - Large Tank Ultrasonic System + Transducer sensor:
- Designed for bulk storage tanks 6,000 gallons to 90,000 gallons
Ask an Xact support rep at email@example.com if you are unsure if the ultrasonic sonar system will work for you.