How To Download The Xact Installation App
*Important Note -- The Xact Setup app is only available for Android. This app is only used for device installation, schedule changes, and troubleshooting. Any monitoring done is done in the Xact Monitoring Portal online.
Steps to install the Xact Setup app through Google Play Store:
1. Make sure your Android device is connected to cell service or WiFi.
2. Open up the Google Play Store and search for "Xact"
3. The app is titled "Xact Configuration App". Once you've found it, select "Install"
4. Open up the Xact app. You will be asked for an activation code.
5. If you do not know your activation code, ask your company admin. If you are the company admin, contact Xact Support.
Steps to Download Xact Installation App directly from Website:
1. Before downloading, make sure you go into your Android settings and select to "Allow Downloads from Unknown Sources". This can be found under the "Lock Screen and Securities Tab" for newer device.
2. Be sure to Uninstall the Xact if you have already previously downloaded. You can do this by going through the following steps:
- Application Manager
- Scroll down until they see "Xact Configuration"
- Select the App and click "Uninstall"
- Go back to download page and try again.
2. Go to the following link: https://www.xact-data.com/xact-android-app/
3. Select "Click Here to download Xact Installation App for Android"
*NOTE: If you are looking to download the app that allows for Company Conversion, select the "Click Here to download Xact BETA app for Android"